I’ve set up this blog, to share some of the stories of the trips, adventures and expeditions that I’ve undertaken over these many years.
I hope you enjoy the stories and images.
- Paddled the entire length of the Mississippi River (4000kms)
- Paddled the entire length of the Yukon River (3300kms)
- Paddled the entire length of the Missouri River (4000kms)
- Paddled the entire length of the Athabasca, the Slave and the MacKenzie Rivers 4000kms
- Paddled 6500kms across Canada and into the USA.
- Paddled, cycled and walked 24,000kms around Australia
- Paddled, cycled and walked 16,000kms around the USA
- Paddled 6000km in his 60th birthday year
- Paddled 1100kms from Vancouver to Prince Rupert. Canada’s Inside Passage
- Competed in 26 Avon Descents
- Author of 6 adventure books
- Has held the world record for paddling more than 220kms in 24 hours